Thursday, April 19, 2012

My fake summer experience

       Do you sometimes have that feeling that once you get out of school you will have a blast and go crazy like in the movies, then it turns out to be like a normal day mind numbingly boredom , its horrible -.- you just buy a big bag of chips forget about school and what the teachers tell you about keep learning while you are out of school. You start to gain weight then next thing you know next year starts & the person you where last year saying you would get in shape...turns out the only shape you got in was a circle.
        Well sometimes people got to notice this is not a movie, its reality & the things you wish you could do aren't the way you expect them. like a club, you expect to have a great time & party out of your mind!! but instead the only thing that party's out is the money in your wallet.
         Yeah its hard to face the things that are true because they aren't what you expected, I always wanted to drive when I was little & I always used to say that I would be a street racer because of those cool movies I watch (the fast & the furious) then I grew up & saw it was illegal & those cars they drive aren't so cheap for i little kid that wanted to work in McDonald's so he could get all the burgers he wants. If only real life was a movie...it wouldn't be so hard. :)

3 comments:

  1. ikr ! i always wanted to be a racecar driver like in those movies tooo ! but lke you said i found out it was illegal >.< Amazing post doee >.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thats funny! but even if life was a movie it would still be the same either way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every day I think I'm going to get out of school and it'll be awesome.....but it's not. I just go home and grade papers.

    ReplyDelete