Thursday, February 23, 2012

i hate vegetables!!! :l

        Did you ever get mad when you where a little boy and your parents told you to eat your vegetables and you would just put a big sad face and say no with an attitude.Know I did but all they would do is say its healthy for me because I would grow big and strong. Well ,my parents did the most mean thing that any parent can do just to make you eat them...do you wanna know how she did it?

   It was 2004, the year of my childhood. I was six years old & I was over at my friends house.  His mom invited me to his birthday party and I was playing toy cars that his grandpa gave him as a present. I stayed there for hours till my mom came to pick me up

A couple hours into the party and my mommy came for me screaming my name out, which was so embarrassing.  After some minutes it just got annoying so I grabbed her from the hand and she took me home. Athough right when we got home she already had food prepared and we were about to eat smashed potatoes & enchiladas, when I saw my plate my eyes brightened with excitement to dig in. I grabbed a spoon and put as much as I could in my mouth & when I was done,she starred at me with a funny smile that I couldn't think of saying that she had something bad to tell me & I was right, she asked me with a sweet voice that made me shiver “now for your vegetables”...right after she said that my hopes for ice cream where over.

    Although she did something really different this time, she brought her laptop and said “people that don't eat their vegetables look like this in the future”...I starred at it for  period of time then went crieng to my room. I was terrified because she showed me a picture of a massive man that was inexplicably over weight, I felt like my life was over because of all those times I denied eating my vegetables. So from that day until I was ten years old I have been terrified of that picture. But I still eat my fruits and vegetables because I know they are good for you and and it will be good for your body in the future. :)

11 comments:

  1. Are you still scared of the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very funny in the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha thats so epic !
    I hatee some of my vegetables too ! ;P
    My mom makes me eat them too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be like that to Jhonny I was so picky that I would not eat any food when I was younger but now I just suck it up and eat the food my parents made for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The same thing happened to me. !!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That true. My parents used to put the vegetables in my food and mix it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved the introduction to this piece....it got my attention from the start! Who can't relate? And it was cool how you used voice in your writing. This line: ”...right after she said that my hopes for ice cream where over" was awesome. Also, doing humor in writing can be tough, but you pulled it off pretty well by
    buiding up to the moment and putting it in just the right words. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that was an interesting way to make u eat vegtables , hehe nice story .^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. when your mother said that eating vegtables was good and it would make you big and strong i thought you loved vegtables. Until i saw your title i hate vegtables.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow nice story! I can relate to this story because I also hate veggies! Keep up the good writing!

    ReplyDelete